.

Volgers

maandag 23 maart 2015

Cards und More

*This is a copy from the Cards und More Shopblog*

Good day to you all,
I am so happy you decided to visit this blog today.
Today, I, Marion, may give you some inspiration.
This time I want to show you an image I coloured with Sennelier.
Sennelier is a wonderfull colouring medium, it is so smooth and very easy to blend.


I used the image on a card:


Close-ups:





I used several products from the Cards und More store.
Please scroll down to the end of this post for an overview.
I hope you liked my card 
and untill next time,
Happy Crafting and Hugs,
Marion

Cards und More products:
    DUTCH DOOBADOO - Dutch Cardboard Art A5 Barbed Hearts  Distress Crackle Paint Picket Fence

  

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Supermooi is dit kaartje geworden, met een prachtig paashaasje erop een mooi ingekleurd afdrukje en een fantastisch vlinderje, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab details..xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Awwww.... This is soooo cute Marion ! Love the little dogs - so sweet - and the bunny paper too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Schattige hondjes en beeldige kaart Marion!!

    xx Irene

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow, Marion, this is so adorable and cute! I love your green colour scheme! The little dogs are precious and so is the bunny paper! Big hugs to you, my friend! Sending cuddles to Moppie and Droppie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat zijn ze líef, deze kleine knuffeltjes, zo mooi ingekleurd ook, enig papier met die konijntjes! (dat zijn dan weer mijn lievelingsbeestjes ;-) Liefs, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.