.

Volgers

zaterdag 21 maart 2015

Sugar Nellie DT

*This is a vopy from the Sugar Nellie blog*

Hi everyone,
it is weekend woohooo.
On this first day of the weekend I, Marion,
may give you some inspiration.
As you probably know by now, I love cat stamps :).
The ones from Scrapberry are no exception.
I think they are all so cute and funny.
Today I used this image for a card:


The image is called Basik for you.
I coloured the image with copics.
Of course you can buy this cute one at Funkykits:


Basik for you

Guess what Basik is looking at on my card:

I will tease you now longer and show you my whole card:


Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and
untill next Saturday,
Happy crafting and hugs,
Marion



13 opmerkingen:

  1. Ziet er beeldschoon uit, mooi gedaan.
    Fijn weekend en liefs, Marianne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Awwww.... This is SO cute Marion ! Love this little cat - his little face is so sweet... and the beautiful papers... Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Een heel gaaf kaartje mooi ingekleurd en supers versiert met beedeltje en katje, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. EEnig, zo'n leuke stempel en dan het papier en het visje in d elucht.super kaart Marion!!

    xx Irene

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So gorgeous! Adorable image and wonderful detailing.
    hugs Sue xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hach.... ich bin begeistert Marion,dies ist eins meiner Lieblingsmotive und du hast es so toll in Szene gesetzt *schwärm* , einfach wundervoll.
    LG und ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende.
    Annett

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Fabulous card design Marion, this is just brilliant! Love the image and papers too, Jx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Aw, Marion, this is so cute! What a fun kitty stamp and I love your papers! Beautiful colouring as always! I love the little wood shape you added and of course the die-cut kitty! Cute charm too! I will email you soon, dear friend, have been thinking about you. Love and hugs, Kitty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Geinig!! Leuk zoals je de afbeeldingen, papier en charm gecombineerd hebt Marion! Liefs, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Super cute image and what fun background paper.

    Hugs Diane

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.