.

Volgers

zaterdag 29 augustus 2015

Sugar Nellie DT

*This is a copy from the Sugar Nellie blog*

Hi eeryone,
Saturday, first day of the weekend
And that also means it is time for me
giving you some inspiration on this blog.
Today I have choosen a lovely image from the
Gorjuss girl range named the Getaway:


It is a rubber stamp that can be bought here:


I wanted to make something special with this sweet image and
decided to make a CAS card with this sweetie.
I saw a simulair card on a Facebook Group and 
used the idea, but in my own style :) .
Here is my card:

I hope I have given you some inspiration and
that you will enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion



6 opmerkingen:

  1. Een super fijn kaartje , mooi ingekleurd en van heel mooi stikwerk voorzien, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is beautiful,lovely image and details.xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. gorgeous card
    very cute image
    lots of hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Sweet image and card, Marion! Beautiful colouring! I love the die-cut kitty and the wonderful sentiment! Sending some cuddles to Moppie and Droppie! Hugs to you, my friend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh wat is ze mooooooi.
    Leuk je weer even gesproken te hebben ook al was het maar kort.
    Liefs Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is beautiful Marion ! I love your colouring and the elegant little cat ! Cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.