.

Volgers

zaterdag 1 augustus 2015

Sugar Nellie

*This is a copy from the Sugar Nellie blog*

Hi everyone,
Woohoo weekend,
so fun, sleeping in and lots of goodie stuff.
Saturday also means that I, Marion , may give you
some inspiation.
For todays creation I used a lovely
digi called Princess:


You can find this digi here:

Here is my card I made with this cute one:

I just thought the text and the little crown were so 
made for this card.
The digi is coloured with copics.
I love the paper, so kept the embelishments to a minumum.
Of course a cat is present can not do without it :)
Thank you  for visiting this blog today.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Het gezicht, haren en ook het kleedje ziet er fantastisch uit, en met het lieve katje en het mooie stikwerk is dit kaartje helemaal af, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is such a sweet card Marion ! Love the little princess and the cute little crown ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love the fab image and gorgeous details.xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hello, Marion! A very cute card with beautifully coloured image! I love seeing the die-cut kitty! Your stitching looks amazing as usual! Sending hugs your way, my friend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gorgeous card Marion, such a sweet image and beautiful design.
    hugs Sue xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Really love this one Marion. Such a cute image and the soft colours are just lovely. Wonderful creation (as always). Hugs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.