.

Volgers

zaterdag 27 februari 2016

Sugar Nellie DT

Hi everyone,
Wow, time seems to pass so fast.
Almost spring :)
At Saturdays I may give you some inspiration and
for today I used a digi from the Simply Sassy range.
She is called Picture Pose.
I coluored her with my copics.


Click here for the direct orderlink:


The image is so girly, that I just had to use pink papers,
Here is my card:

Although a girlie card, somehow flowers did not match on this card,
so I used several natural embelilshments like wood and stone.
I did add bling thoigh as there should be bling on a girlie card.
Thank you so much for visiting this blog today,
Untill next week,
Happy crafting and hugs,
Marion

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Very cute and girly! I like how the cat looks on! You have added some lovely elements too! I would love to come play in your craftroom! Colouring is beautiful as usual! Hope you enjoy your weekend, my friend! I think Moppie and Droppie would like a chin scratch!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love this sooo much! Great design and coloring!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Een fijn ingekleurd afdrukje, mooie versieringen en een heel mooi katje, maken het kaartje helemaal af, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.