.

Volgers

zaterdag 17 september 2016

Sugar Nellie DT

*This is a copy from the Sugar Nellie blog*

Hi everyone,
As this is our week of anything but a card
I made a pillow box for you.
I always like the colour white on kraft and on my
pillow box I stamped an image white on kraft.
I liked it that much that I did not want to colour it.


The stamp I used is a Scrapberry stamp.
This stamp is called little sister
You can find this one here


And here is the pillow box:


Thank you so much for stopping by.
See you next time,
Happy crafting and hugs,
Marion

3 opmerkingen:

  1. We vinden het cadeau boxje prachtig, met super ingekleurde engeltjes en van fijne text en bloem voorzien, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very cute pillow box, Marion! Such a great idea to leave the image uncoloured! Sending lots of hugs to you! And maybe an extra treat for Moppie and Droppie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.