.

Volgers

vrijdag 24 februari 2017

Ceremic Painting

Hi everyone,
Today I want to share a special project
that I made in ceramic class.
I am proud of this piece as
it turned out so nicely and realistic.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo allemaal,
Vandaag wil ik een speciaal projectje met jullie delen
wat ik op keramiekles gemaakt heb.
Ik ben zo trots op dit beeldje, 
vooral omdat het zo realistisch and mooi oogt.

Here are some more pics of this project:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hier zijn nog meer foto's van het beeld:



I did not count the hours it took me to
colour this one, but it was worth the effort.

Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tijdens het kleuren heb ik niet de uren geteld
die ik nodig had dit te schilderen.
Echter hoeveel het er ook waren, het was zeker de moeite waard.

Superbedankt dat jullie vandaag dit blog bezochten.
Graag tot de volgende keer,
Liefs,
Marion

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Gosh, the sheen on the feathers is awesome, and I love that you've painted the base with the same amount of care, stunning! I am going pottery painting on Monday so I shall be thinking of you then :)
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. WOW, Marion! This is outstanding! Absolutely beautiful! I love how the tail feathers are luminescent, not sure if that's the right word but they look amazing! I got your email - thank you, my friend! Sending lots of hugs your way! Many cuddles to your fur-babies!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Het is een fantastisch project geweest en zo te zien steekt er heel veel tijd en werk in, wij vinden het in iedergeval prachtig, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.