.

Volgers

zaterdag 9 december 2017

Visible Image - With Sympathy card

Hi everyone,
Today I want to share a With Sympathy card
with you all.
Alas sometimes these cards are needed as well.
When handcrafted they get a personal touch.
I started with two colours distress ink oxides
that I used as base for this card.
I sprinkled some water on it and after drying
used versamark on the Visible image stamp
as preperation of the heat embossing powder.
I also used a text from Joy! Crafts that I also 
stamped with versamark and used heat embossing powder.
Final touch were adding crystals to it and stitch.
Here is my card:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo allemaal,
Vandaag wil ik een rouwkaartje met jullie delen.
Soms zijn deze ook helaas nodig.
Als ze handgemaakt zijn, is dit extra persoonlijk.
Ik ben met twee kleuren distress oxides gestart.
Daarna water mist gebruikt voor relief.
Ik heb een Visible Image stempel gebruikt en Versamark.
Vervolgens zwarte heat embossing poeder.
De tekst is afkomsting van een Joy!crafts sheet en ook
deze is met Versamark gestempeld en met goud
heat embossing poeder bewerkt.
Final touch zijn een paar bling rondjes.
Hier is mijn kaart:


Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superbedankt dat jullie vandaag dit blog bezochten.
Graag tot de volgende keer,
Liefs,
Marion

1 opmerking:

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.