.

Volgers

maandag 15 januari 2018

December Monthly Pencil class Kit and Clowder

Hi everyone,
Today I want to share my monthly pencil class
from Kit and Clowder with you.
This month the images for the classes are from Di's Digistamps.
It was so much fun this month as we got to colour furr.
That was also my favourite part of this months classes.
I used Prismacolor pencils to colour.
Here is this months class:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo allemaal,
Vandaag wil ik graag mijn maandelijkse potloden les
van Kit and Clowder met jullie delen.
Deze maand zijn de gebruikte afbeeldingen van Di's Digistamps.
Het was zo gaaf deze te kleuren en ook mijn favoriete onderwerp:
vacht.
Ik heb Prismacolors gebruikt voor de afbeelding te kleuren.
Hier is de les van deze maand:


Already looking forward to next months classes.
Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy crafting and hugs,
Marion
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ik kijk uit naar de volgende maandelijkse lessen.

Superbedankt dat jullei vandaag dit blog bezochten.
Graag tot de volgende keer,
Liefs
Marion

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooi ingekleurd marion.
    Mag ik vragen waar je mee kleurt

    Groet Debby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. love it!
    I always love to visit your blog.
    lots of hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It's sneaky I know, but I can't wait for you to try this technique on one of my cats :D Hope that's ok to say! This is so fabulous Marion, you are doing such a good job of the classes!
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.