.

Volgers

zaterdag 20 januari 2018

Kit and Clowder Marker Class January

Hi everyone,
This month I finished the monthly marker class
sooner than normal.
I started same day and by joining the
Daily marker colouring challenge, it was easy
and fast to finish this lovely image.
This month the image is from Ching Chou Kuik.
Due to the Daily marker challenge I made work in progress pics
that I want to share as well.
So here we go, this was my first finish after colouring the flowers:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo allemaal,
Deze maand heb ik de maandelijkse les sneller gekleurd.
Ik ben dezelfde dag dat ik mijn les ontving gestart.
Wat mede hielp is dat ik aan de uitdaging van the Daily Marker gestart ben.
Daardoor heb ik waarschijnlijk dit afdrukje ook zo snel ingekleurd.
Deze maand is het afdrukje van Ching Chou Kuik.
Mede door de Daily Marker challenge heb ik een aantal
work in progress foto's gemaakt en lijkt me leuk 
deze ook met jullie te delen.
De eerste foto is gemaakt nadat ik de bloemen ingekleurd had:


My second one, after I finished the colouring of the girl:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
De tweede work in progress, nadat ik het meisje gekleurd had:


And my last one, after colouring the owl and background:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
En tenslotte, nadat ik de uil en de achtergrond gekleurd had.


I hope you enjoyed watching the process of my colouring.
Colouring is done with copics.

I also purchased the pencil class this month, so I will 
start with that one next...
Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ik hoop dat jullie het leuk vonden mijn work in progress te zien.
Geheel is gekleurd met copics.

Deze maand heb ik tevens de potlodenles gekocht.
Ik ga snel hiermee starten.
Superbedankt dat jullie vandaag mijn blog bezochten.
Graag tot de volgende keer,
Liefs,
Marion

4 opmerkingen:

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.