.

Volgers

zondag 2 februari 2014

Whiff of Joy - Distress Crackle Paint


MyCraftySpace

Today it is my turn to talk more about my crafty space and the favourite supplies I love to use over at the Whiff of Joy blog.
Hi there, it is Marion and today I want to share one of my favourite crafting supplies with you.
I love to use this and I use it often on my cards and projects and it's called Distress Crackle Paint, more in particular the Picket Fence colour.


I just love to use this paint and love how it gives the smooth crackle effect on things.
Please do not look at my messy crafting space and cutting mat, I was in the middle of creating when these pics where taking :).

The Distress Crackle Paint really gives a lovely touch on paper edges and love to use it on vellum edges.
Here you can see a close-up where I used it on the edges of a vellum nested hearts die-light


As you can see the vellum die-cut pops out and the Distress Crackle Paint gives it a very nice touch.
Every Distress Crackle Paint has a lovely brush where you can paint exactly where you want.
So if you haven't tried it, I hope you give it a try after reading this post.

If you want to see my crafting space, click here.

Whiff of Joy products:

11 opmerkingen:


  1. Het lijkt me leuk om hiermee te werken! Als liefhebber van vintage staat het binnenkort zeker in mijn kast!
    En Marion: je bent mijn 200e volger, dus je maakt het getal mooi rond! Welkom op mijn blog!
    Lia xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for the inspiration Marion:)
    Have a lovely sunday, hugs:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hallo Marion,
    ja das Distress crackle paint ist super, ich benutze es sehr gern und mein Favorit ist auch picket fence.
    Ich wünsche dir einen schönen Sonntag.
    Liebe Grüße
    Annett

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ziet er gaaf uit Marion. Ben benieuwd naar het geheel. Je vorige creatie ziet er top uit. Weer een echte Marionkaart.
    Fijne zondag. Liefs, Nicole

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Het ziet er allemaal prachtig uit, en je kunt je creatieviteit er naar hartelust mee botvieren, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gezellig om even een blik te werpen op jouw ontwerptafel Marion, leuk spul is dat hè? Mooi effect altijd! Liefs, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I have this particular crackle paint but not used it as yet so thank you so much for this wonderful tutorial.xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hello, dear Marion :-) I have not used this Distressed Crackle Paint before but now I must add it to my wish list - love the effect you have created with it - so pretty and it really makes the vellum heart pop. Now I must pop over to look at your craft space - so curious to see it. Wishing you and kitties a wonderful day!

    Hugs,
    Kitty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wat prachtig is deze ook weer!! Je bent een ontzettend getalenteerde dame!
    Liefs, Deborah

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.