.

Volgers

maandag 16 maart 2015

My Besties International challenge


Close-ups:


Today starts a new challenge over at the My Besties International challenge blog.
Theme for the upcoming foutnight is 3d or three layers and a doillie.
Do take a peek at the challengeblog to see what lovely crearions my fellow teammies
made or visit their personal blogs.

I used Dragonfly from the store, click here for a direct orderlink.
I used Pion papers for my card.
I coloured her with my copics.
The text is taken from a clear stampsheet from Joycrafts.
As always I am looking forward reading your comments.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vandaag start een nieuwe challenge bij het  My Besties International challenge blog.
Thema voor de komende veertien dagen is 3d of drie lagen met een doillie.
Neem gerust een kijkje op het challengeblog om te zien wat voor moois mijn
medeteammies gemaakt hebben of breng een bezoekje aan hun persoonlijke blogs.

Ik heb Dragonfly gebruikt voor mijn kaartje, klik hier voor een directe bestellink.
Pion papier is gebruikt voor mijn kaartje.
Ingekleurd heb ik met copics.
De tekst is afkomstig van een cleat tekst stempelset van Joycrafts.
Zoals altijd ben ik aagje naar jullie reacties.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een machtig kaartje is dit, fijn ingekleurd en super versierd, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the design and fabulous image.xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is beautiful Marion ! Love the layers and the image is really sweet... Great colouring as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Schitterend. Marion! Wat is je Bestie weer mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. heel erg mooi kaartje, Marion, prachtige kleuren!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.