Volgers

zaterdag 30 mei 2015

Sugar Nellie DT

*This is a copy from the Sugar Nellie blog*

Hi everyone,
wow, did another week already pass ?
It is Saturday and today I, Marion may give
you some inspiration.
Just a few weeks ago Funkykits released the lovely
Mermaid rubber stamps in digis and owww just
love those cute Mermaids.
So, I had to use one again for my cards.
The one I used is called Under the Sea.


The digi can be found here:


The image is coloured with copics.
The background is done with my copic airbrush.
I added some white paint dots over the background and some crystals
as extra touch.
And this is the card I made with this lovely digi:


Enjoy your Saturday,
See you next week,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion

8 opmerkingen:

  1. This is gorgeous Marion, such a beautiful image your colouring is amazing.
    hugs Sue xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the fab image,a gorgeous card.xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Een heel fijn kaartje vinden we dit, met super ingekleurd afdrukje en hele mooie versieringen, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is gorgeous Marion ! Love the colouring and the beautiful background... And the little kitty peeping !!! Too cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Sorry I haven't been around much real life has taken over at the moment with dad and all. Love love love your gorgeous card and image used...{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. It's beautiful, Marion! I like the chalkboard-look tag and of course the kitty die cut! Your colouring - as always - is stunning and I love how you coloured the ocean. Hope you're having a good weekend, dear friend! Sending lots of cuddles to your furbabies!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Awww your latest card is so really gorgeous Marion. I love your coloring (as always) and the style of it is stunning. The ocean looks really great also. The black kitten is watching the mermaid, he? :))) so sweet. Love the adding Chalk Tag, it matches perfect!

    Have a beautiful sunday my dear friend.
    Lots of Hugs and Love
    Dunja xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.