.

Volgers

vrijdag 30 september 2016

Aurorawings New Jelly Fish sprite release

Hi eveyone,
Today is an exciting day as
I am show you the latest sprite addition
Mitzi created a lovely Jelly Fish sprite
that is so darn cute.
When I saw it for the first time knew it
would be on my wishlist.
So when I heard I could join in with the showcase,
I hardly hesitated and said yes instantly.
Take a peek at the new sprite:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo allemaal,
Vandaag is een spannende dag want
ik mag vandaag de nieuwste aanwinst laten zien
van de sprite collectie in de  Aurorawings winkel .
Mitzi heeft een lieve Jellyfish sprite gecrreeƫrd
die zo onwijs lief is.
Toen ik hem voor het eerst zag, wist ik dat deze
op mijn te bestellen lijst zou komen te staan.
Toen ik het bericht las, dat ik mee mocht doen
met de Showxase, zei ik bjna onmiddelijk
ja zonder te twijfelen.
Hier is de nieuwe sprite:


I coloured the jelly fish in one of the colours that they
can occur in nature.
So to focus on that, the rest of the body has
the creamy colour.
It was a lot of fun copic  colouring this one.
Should you want to buy this spirte, please click here
for the direct orderlink.

Once coloured I had several ideas of papers and shapes in mind,
but decided this image would look best on Studiolight papers
and a card.
So, this is my creation for today:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ik heb de jelly fish gekleurd in de kleuren zoals ze in het
echt kunnen voorkomen.
Om dit meer diepte te geven, heb ik de rest van het lijfje in
creme kleurtjes gekleurd.
Het was onwijs leuk dit met copics in te kleuren.
Wil je deze sprite ook toevoegen aan je verzameling, klik dan hier
voor de direct bestellink.

Eenmaal ingekleurd had ik diverse ideetjes van papier
en vormen in gedachten.
Ik besloot dat dit afdrukje het beste tot zijn recht zou komen
met Studiolight papier op een kaartje.
Dit is mijn creatie voor vandaag:


Since the papers are already so nice, I only added to dies as extra touch.
In real life, the white paper I used is sprakly, but it is hard to catch
that on a picture.

Need inspiration or want a lovely challenge ?
Take a peek at the current challenges in

For more inspiration about this image, please visit the
You can also visit this blog for more inspiration on other images,
Same goes for the Aurorawings Facevook Group.

Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Special thanks to Mitzi for having me on the Showcase team.
It is an honour and treat for me showcasing the lovely images you create.

Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omdat het papier al zo mooi van zichzelf is, heb ik slechts 2 stansjes aan
het geheel toegevoegd.
In het echt fonkelt het witte papier van de stansjes, maar dat is
heel moeilijk vast te legen op een foto.

Inspiratie nodig of zin in een leuke challenge ?
Neem een kijkje op deze groepen:

Voor meer inspriatie met dit afdrukje ga naar
Dit blog kun je ook bezoeken als je inspiratie nodig hebt
voor andere Aurorawings afbeeldingen.
Hetzelfde geldt voor de Aurorawings Facevook Group.

Bedankt dat jullie vandaag mijn blog bezochten.
Special woord van dank je wel aan Mitzi.
Supergaaf dat ik mee mocht werken aan de Showcase post
van dit onwijs leuke stempeltje.
Het is een eer en verwennerij voor me mee te werken aan
de Showcase blog met de lieve creaties die je maakt.

Graag tot de volgende keer,
Liefs,
Marion

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Great minds think alike, eh Marion? Loving your gorgeous pink Jellyfish Sprite and I really envy those fabulous papers. What a lovely underwater world you've created for her and your signature stitching and distressing adds amazing charm to your creation, as always. Fabulous die cuts, too. Love it! xxD (what, no kitty? LOL)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I squealed like a little girl when I saw your sample, Marion. Who can possibly resist such an adorable card with a pink jellyfish, right? She totally looks like a sweet confection of the sea! Love, love, LOVE your coloring of her! And I adore your craft style with light colors, stitched borders, and airy ocean accents. It makes me so happy to look at your card!! Thank you so much for this lovely sample for our new release showcase at Aurora Wings today! Mitzi xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It's beautiful. I just adore your cards and the sewings you ad on them. Your coloring is great on it but I miss the cat... lol... xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. oh its so amazing! so pretty! so gorgeous!
    love it!
    lots of hugs
    Fiki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wonderful card, great colouring , where's the cat fish? He he X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Super is dit kaartje ingekleurd en heel mooi stikwerk, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love anything to do with the ocean - this is beautiful! I think you really enjoy colouring the Aurora Wings images, Marion! Your Aurora Wings projects are always A++++! Absolutely gorgeous! Have a wonderful weekend, my friend! Please cuddle your two kitties for me!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. So beautiful, loving you layout and all the fab papers and embellishments, gorgeous x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This is just simply adorable!!! I love all the little details you used to create this stunning card!! Great job my friend!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.