.

Volgers

zaterdag 22 juli 2017

Monthly Marker Class Kit and Clowder

Hi everyone,
These days I have little inspiration
so I enjoy daimond painting and
just colouring instead.
I am sure it is only a temporary thing :)

Today I want to show you my monthly class
from Kit and Clowder.
It was challenging, but happy to colour.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo allemaal,
Deze dagen heb ik weinig inspiratie, 
dus kleur ik alleen afbeeldingen of 
werk aan een diamond painting.
Het is beslist een tijdelijke fase :)

Vandaag wil ik jullie graag mijn maandelijkse les 
van Kit and Clowder tonen.
Het was weer een uitdaging, maar 
onwijs leuk te kleuren.


It is coloured with my copis and I loved to add some sprakle :)

Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ingekleurd met mijn copics, vond het geweldig de onderdelen
extra diamant glans te geven :)

Superbedank dat jullie vandaag dit blog bezochten.
Graag tot de volgende keer,
Liefs,
Marion

5 opmerkingen:

  1. This is gorgeous,beautifully coloured.xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. We vinden de tekening super leuk vooral de jurk, haren en de huid zien er fantastisch uit, mooi gedaan, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wauw!!! Wat onwijs mooi gekleurd Marion!!
    Alleen de groene achtergrond nog, dan heb ik haar ook helemaal gekleurd ;-).
    Was heel leuk om te doen hé?
    Liefs, Frouwkje

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wow!
    stunning coloring!
    have a nice day
    lots of hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. You've done this sooooooo beautfully! Defo some of the best sparkle I have seen! :) I think we all go through times without much inspiration, some days I just have no craft skills at all despite the inspiration, often opt to do a bit of colouring instead, let the craft vibes return later ;) hopefully :)

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.