.

Volgers

maandag 20 oktober 2014

Sugar Nellie / All dressed up freebie


Today I want to share a card with you that I made with the lovely freebie 
from Sugar Nellie and All dressed up. I found this lovely freebie here.
I coloured the image with my copics.
I used Scrapberry papers for my card.
The lovely flower is selfmade with a mould.
I put a little crystal inside to give it some more bling.
I did not use much embelishments this time since I did not think the
card would benifit from more, I did try thought before finalizing my card.
As allways I am looking forward reading your comments.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
4 Crafty chicks #216 - Happy Birthday
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vandaag wil ik een kaartje met jullie delen dat ik gemaakt heb met deze
superleuke gratis digi van Sugar Nellie en All dressed up. 
Je kunt deze leuke freebie hier downloaden.
Ik heb het afdrukje ingekleurd met copics.
Voor mijn kaart heb ik Scrapberry papier gebruikt.
De margriet is zelfgemaakt met een bloem, voor wat extra glitter heb
ik een strasssteentje in het midden toegevoegd.
Ik heb dit keer niet veel embelishments toegevoegd omdat ik niet vond dat
het de kaart ten goede kwam.
Ik heb het wel geprobeerd totdat dit de kaart werd.
Zoals altijd ben ik aagje naar jullie reacties.

Dit kaartje doet  mee aan de volgende challenges:
4 Crafty chicks #216 - Happy Birthday

16 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello, Marion - Your card is beautiful! I love how you coloured the sweet image and cut her out! Such a beautiful job you did colouring her hair! Love the papers you used too and of course the little kitty! Sending cuddles to your sweet loved ones, Droppie and Moppie!

    Hugs,
    Kitty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prachtige kaart Marion!
    Je hebt haar geweldig ingekleurd!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is outstanding and a real 'Marion' card. Love the colours on that gorgeous image...xx
    aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een schat van een kaart Marion!
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Een super fein verjaardagskaartje is dit gerworden, prachtig ingekleurd en heel mooi van opzet, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Supermooie kaart Marion, leuke digi en erg mooi papier,
    liefs Ans

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wat een achterstand heb ik en wat heb je veel leuks gemaakt Marion, dit is ook al weer zo'n schatje!!

    xx Irene

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Enige kaart Marion en zo mooi ingekleurd, je afbeelding! Liefs, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Beautiful card! Love the sweet image.
    Hugs
    Annett

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. So gorgeous Marion, such a sweet image, stunning colouring and I love the layout too.
    hugs Sue xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. What a beautiful card, Marion! I love all the stitching and your wonderful colouring! Thank you for joining our All Dressed Up Blog Hop Challenge! :o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. This is so sweet Marion ! Love love love your colouring : her hair looks fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Oh Marion, this is super cute! She's adorable :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. This is supercute. Love the gorgeous colouring and vintage design with the sewing on the edges. Thanks for playing with the All Dressed Up bloghop. Bettina DT Member at All Dressed Up xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.