.

Volgers

zaterdag 14 februari 2015

Sugar Nellie

Hi everyone and a 
Happy Valentine's day to you.
It is Saturday, so I Marion may give you some 
inspiration on this special day.

With my creation I stayed in the Valentine's theme.
I made a heartshape card with one of the lovely
digis from Sugar Nellie.
I used a lovely image from the Furry Friends collection called Bang Bang.
(Furry Friends is my favo stamp collection from Funkykits at this moment :) )


Click here for the direct orderlink



And here is my card with this lovely image:

I hope you all will receive a lovely gift from your Valentine.
Untill next week.
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion

12 opmerkingen:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card, cute image and great colouring.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hope you had a lovely valentine's day....Wonderful and delightful card...super image and design.xxx

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een lief kaartje Marion.
    Fijn weekend, liefs Ghea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is soooo adorable Marion ! The little kitty looks so fluffy and cuddly ! Love him ! Hope you are having a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So cute! Your colouring is so realistic! Beautiful heart shape and die-cut kitty! Happy Valentine's Day, dear friend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gorgeous card Marion, I love the image, stunning colouring and beautiful design.
    hugs Sue xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wat een superlief hartje Marion en weer zo mooi ingekleurd!!
    Groetjes Karien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Prachtige kaart weer Marion.
    groetjes,Lean

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Super gaaf dit kaartje en zo fantastisch ingekleurd, een mooi katje en fijne versiersels, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Schattig kaartje met mooie details weer Marion! Liefs, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.