.

Volgers

woensdag 6 mei 2015

My Bestie Facebook DT

A release party is always so much fun and
today I am proud to show you some new digis from the
My Besties release Party.
Lets start with the first one.
Isn't she cute, I love this cute little handy girl :)


So, when I saw this image, I knew I wanted to have a bit of grafity background.
So I used my copic airbrush and created a stone coloured backing.
Then I used a stencil for making drops and circles on the wall.
The hotel stamp is one from a Joy! craft clear stamp sheet.

I added some bricks to make the backing look more real and
coloured them with copics.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My second card I would love to share with you is made with this lovely iamge:


She is also coloured with copics.
This girl just needed a romantic card and this is what I made with this image:


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since all good things come in threesome,
Here is my last image I worked with:


I loved colouring her hair, which was a challenge :).
And here is my card with this cute image:

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy crafting and hugs,
Marion

4 opmerkingen:

  1. all the cards are very nice
    big hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Deze afdrukjes zijn supermooi ingekleurd, en zien er alle heel mooi uit, ook de katjes zien er lief uit en passen er mooi bij, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, Marion! All 3 of these are beautiful! Your colouring looks amazing! And I see the die-cut kitties on all of them - Yay! Beautiful cards! My Besties is lucky to have you, my friend! Please give an extra cuddle to Moppie and Droppie for me! Hugs, Kitty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. WOW ! You have been busy Sweetie ! Your cards are fantastic as always... Love them all... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.