.

Volgers

vrijdag 6 november 2015

Tiddly Inks DT / Cards und More DT

Hi everyone,
Today is Fab Friday at the Tiddly Inks blog.
So a lot of inspiration and winners today on this blog.
I made another pocket letter for the occasion.
I made it with this cute image:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo allemaal,
Vandaag is het Fab Friday op het  Tiddly Inks blog.
Dat betekent heel veel inspiratie en winnaars op dit blog.
Voor mijn inspiratie heb ik opnieuw een pocketletter gemaakt
met dit superlieve afdrukje:
Cavy Love - For You (2 digi stamps)
It comes together with anohter fabby image for the
same small prize.
They are called Cavy Love - For you.
Click on the image or here for the direct orderlink.
Copic Markers are used to colour up my image:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Het zijn twee stempeltjes voor 1 heel schappelijke prijs.
Ze heten Cavy Love - For you.
Klik op de bovenstaande afbeelding of hier voor de directe bestellink.
Voor het inkleuren heb ik Copic Markers gebruikt:


And here is my pocketletter:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
En dit is mijn pocketletter:

Since there are a lot of details on this project, 
I made some detailed pics:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omdar er veel details zijn op dit project, heb ik enkele
closeups genomen:





I also combined this post with a posting on the Cards und More shopblog.
This is a copy of my posting off the Cards und More shopblog.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ik heb dit project gecombineerd met een post van het Cards und More shopblog.
Onderstaand is een kopie van dat blog.


Hi everyone,
So happy you stopped by today.
Owww I just love making pocket letters,
so I thought I would share another one with you all today.
I used Studiolight papers for my project, they always have
some lovely pastel colours in their papers.


Since there is a lot to see on this project I made some close-sups.


The lovely sleigh from Joy! crafts fits perfectly on this creation.
I used some Dutchdoobadoo Paste as an extra effect.
Warm winter wishes text is also from Dutchdoobadoo.




The little cavy is coloured with copics.
Well, hope you found some inspiration or
something for your wishlist today on this blog.
Wishing you all a lovely day and untill next time.
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion

Products used from the Cards und More store:

       

           

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Awww... This is too cute Marion ! I adore this image ! Splendid creation as always my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. We vinden het allemaal super gaaf uitzien, mooi ingekleurd met prachtig stikwerk en hele mooie versieringen, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. it is amazing!
    Love it!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wonderful! Love your colour choices!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.