.

Volgers

vrijdag 12 augustus 2016

Cards und More DT

* This is a copy from the /Cards und More shopblog*

Hi everyone,,
Today I want to share a flower card with you all.
I just love colouring with pencils at the moment
and trying new stuff with them.


I used the Orchid stamp from Studiolight for colouring.
As you see I coloured with pencils on kraft paper.

The text Happy Birthday is taken from a Noor! Design text sheet.
Although I stitched on the vellum, I used tacky tape for
vellum as well.
It was out of my comfort zone this CAS card, but still hope you like it.
Hope to have inspired you as well.

Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion


Products used from the Cards und More shop:

         


     

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig ingekleurd vinden we, vooral de bloemblaadjes zijn super gelukt, het is een mooi mannenkaartje geworden, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. this is so pretty!
    love your coloring!
    have a nice day!
    lots of hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Very nice, Marion! I love the look of pencil colouring on kraft! You've done a beautiful job! It is fun to try new techniques, isn't it! I hope you have a great weekend, my friend! I hope your kitties are doing well and I think it is time to give them an extra cuddle and treat from me! Sending hugs to you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Marvellous CAS card, think you did really well! Lovely to see pencils on kraft card, my fav, hope you enjoyed it too ?:) Annabel x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.