.

Volgers

zaterdag 24 maart 2018

Monthly Marker Class Kit and Clowder March 2018

Hi everyone,
This month was a true challenge in colouring.
Small parts and even though a lovely image,
not one I would pick.
Having said this, I still enjoyed the monthly class.
Lovely colour combos and techniques.
I even notice that some things are becoming
easier the more I practise them in the lessons.
And I see a lot of difference in strokes, yay !
The background is drawn in by myself.
This month the image is from the Paper Shelter.
Here is my colouring:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo allemaal,
Deze maand was een echte kleuruitdaging.
Kleine gedeeltes die ingekleud werden en
ondanks dat het een lieve afeelding is,
is het geen afdrukje wat ik zomaar zou inkleuren.
Desondanks heb ik veel plezier gehad tijdens het inkleuren.
Mede dankzij de kleurencombos en de toegepaste technieken.
Ik merkte zelfs dat sommige dingen makkelijker te kleuren
worden naarmate je ze meer doet.
Bovendien zag ik verschil in de dikte van mijn lijntjes...joepieee!!!
De achtergrond is door mezelf getekend.
Deze maand is het afdrukje van de Paper Shelter.
Hier is mijn kleursel:


Coloured with copics.

Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ingekleurd met copics.

Superbedankt dat jullie vandaag dit blog bezochten.
Graag tot de volgende keer,
Liefs,
Marion

1 opmerking:

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.