.

Volgers

donderdag 26 juli 2018

Knitty Kitty Digi DT

Hi everyone,
Today I want to share a card I made
with a lovely Knitty Kitty digi.
This is the one I coloured:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo allemaal,
Vandaag wil ik een kaartje met jullie delen wat ik gemaakt heb
met een lieve Knitty Kitty digi.
Dit is degene die ik gekleurd heb:


It is called At the Bottom of the garden.
You can find this sweet digi here .
My image is coloured with copics.

As I loved the image, I made a CAS card with it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Je kunt deze digi hier kopen

I really like this cute image and this way it is so lovely displayed
on the card.

Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 opmerking:

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.