.

Volgers

zondag 16 februari 2020

Kit and Clowder Monthly Pencil class January 2020

Hi everyone,
Today I want to share my monthly pencil class
January 2020 from Kit and Clowder with you all.
I used Prismacolor pencils for my colouring.
The image that was used this month is from Powerpoppy Stamps.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo allemaal,
Vandaag wil ik graag mijn maandelijkse les januari 2020
met jullie delen van Kit and Clowder.
Ik heb dit keer Prismacolor potloden gebruikt voor dit kleursel.
Het afdrukje wat ik deze maand gebruikt heb
is afkomstig van Powerpoppy Stamps.


Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy crafting and hugs,
Marion
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superbedankt dat jullie vandaag dit blog bezochten.
Graag tot de volgende keer,
Liefs,
Marion

4 opmerkingen:

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.