.

Volgers

dinsdag 20 april 2021

Cairn Terrier - Colin Bradley School of Art

 Hi everyone,
Today I want to share a tutorial from
Colin Bradley School of Art.
This one was on my to do list for a long time
so I was pleased that I could do this one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo allemaal,
Vandaag wil ik graag deze les met jullie delen van Colin
Bradley School of Art.
Deze stond al langer op mijn to do lijstje en nu was het dan zover.


Paper I used is Fabriano Ingres paper.
Background and doggy are coloured with Faber Castell Pitt Pastel pencils.

It was a lot of fun colouring this cute one and it only took me
6 days to complete.

Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Till next time,
Happy crafting and colouring,
Hugs,
Marion
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ik heb Fabriano Ingres papier gebruikt samen met Faber Castell Piit pastel
potloden voor de hond en de achtergrond.

Het was superleuk deze te doen en heeft me slechts 6 dagen gekost deze te maken.

Superbedankt dat jullie vandaag dit blog bezochten
Graag tot de volgende keer,
Liefs,
Marion

3 opmerkingen:

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.