.

Volgers

zondag 22 februari 2015

Cards und More shopblog - Muffin

*This is a copy fromt the Cards und More Shopblog*

Hi all, it is Marion today.
So nice you made time to visit this blog today.
For today I have something special made for you, 
a sweet muffin made with a new Dutchdoobadoo Shape Stencil.
It will be in the shop to order soon.


I used some embellishment and frantage from the store:

Fior my creation I used a Saturaed Canary image that I coloured with copics.


I hope I have inspired you to craft and to use this lovely stencil.
Have a great day and keep on crafting,
Untill next time,
Hugs,
Marion

Products I used from the Cards und More store:

           

       

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Fabulous design once again Marion...you sure have a beautiful style of your own.xx

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is gorgeous,fab design and details.xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is gorgeous Marion, I love the cute image and a wonderful design.
    hugs Sue xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is cute cute cute Marion ! Love this big muffin ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. War heb je weer prachtige dingen gemaakt , super mooi allemaal

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. So cute! Love the muffin shape! The Fran-tage looks wonderful! Sending love and hugs to you, Marion! Lots of cuddles for Droppie and Moppie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Een fantastisch kaartje met een super ingekleurt afdrukje en een prachtige vorm , Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wonderful cup cake card, beautiful image and design.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Sweet as a cupcake! Enige creatie Marion met mooie details en kleuren! Liefs, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.