.

Volgers

zondag 8 april 2018

Passionate Paper Creations marker class

Hi everyone,
Today I want to share a lesson from
Passionate Paper Creations.
I love the flowerstamps from Powerpoppy so
this was a definate class I wanted to try.
This is the second time I coloured up the tulips.
The tulips stayed purple this time
instead of pinkish.
Here is my class:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo allemaal,
Vandaag wil ik opnieuw een les van 
Passionate Paper Creations met jullie delen.
Ik vind de bloemenstempels van Powerpoppy
heel mooi en het was een les die ik gewoon 
opnieuw wilde proberen.
Dit is de tweede keer dat ik deze les gekleurd heb.
De tulpen blijven dit keer paars in plaat van roze.
Hier is mijn les:


I coloured the image with copics.

This is a gift for someone very special.
I framed it to give as gift:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ik heb het afdrukje ingekleurd met copics.

Het is een kado voor een speciaal iemand.
Daarom ook ingelijst om als kado te geven.


Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superbedankt dat jullie vandaag dit blog bezochten.
Graag tot de volgende keer,
Liefs,
Marion

1 opmerking:

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.